What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A collection of thousands of world class recipes in over 100 cookbooks
- Save hundreds of dollars a month by easily making restaurant dishes in your own kitchen
- Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants without waiting to be seated
- Fool your friends and family into believing that you ordered in from a restaurant
- Find almost 300 recipes for pasta dishes that are easy to prepare and delicious
- Discover your “inner chef” with our foolproof, step by step, easy instructions
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. E-Cookbooks Library scores 72.58/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.e-cookbooks.net/library/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $17.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: e-cookbooks.net you’ll also be taken through to e-cookbooks.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)